Experienced Employment Law Attorneys For Workers Whose Rights Have Been Violated
Southern California workers who have been retaliated against by an employer, discriminated against, sexually harassed on the job or wrongfully terminated all have one thing in common — the immediate need for experienced, high-quality legal representation that makes a difference.
At the Law Office of Joel W. Baruch, P.C., our skilled team of employment law attorneys provides that aggressive, effective advocacy every day.
We are lawyers who, for decades, have excelled at in-depth investigation of workplace abuse. We listen carefully to your side of the story, thoroughly research your claim and bring the facts of your case to negotiations with employers who have broken the law.
If those discussions are not productive, we are fully prepared to be a strong voice for your rights in the courtroom.
Don’t let the smile fool you. Joel W. Baruch is tough, aggressive — and has a high win rate in more than 200 trials.
Almost 90 Percent Trial Victory Rate, Millions Of Dollars Won For Clients
Look to our full-service law firm for expert guidance and solid support in these practice areas:
- Whistleblower retaliation, if an employer has punished you for reporting an illegal or unethical act you witnessed in the workplace
- Discrimination on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, pregnancy or any other unlawful reason
- Sexual harassment, physical or verbal, that contributes to a hostile work environment
- Wrongful termination following complaints about any of the above
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) issues
- Wage-hour and overtime matters
- Employment contracts, including severance, non-compete and nondisclosure clauses
The Law Office of Joel W. Baruch, P.C., faithfully serves employment law clients in Orange County and every county in Southern California. Contact us to arrange your free initial consultation. Reach us by phone at 949-864-9662. Spanish language translation is available upon request.